Friday, June 01, 2007

At least there's a marathon

I have a strange feeling that there isn't a Cheers reunion yet due to Kirstie Alley not wanting to reprise her role as Rebecca Howe. Or... Frasier hasn't been off the air long enough...

I think I have the solution. Either they kill Rebecca off or she's in Europe or some place overseas. She's not that huge of an asset to Cheers. Kirstie Alley doesn't realize her career took off because of Cheers. It's a shame.

For the love of... I'm begging you! One Cheers reunion movie with a happy ending for Sam and Diane. Please? Even with no happy ending between the two, I'd watch it!

GSN has a tribute to Charles Nelson Reilly tomorrow from 9 AM - 7 PM Eastern time of Match Game. 10 hours of the best of CNR on Match Game makes Saturday the day to stay in and just watch TV!

No comments: